This policy was last updated on, and is effective from, May 25, 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Name and contact information, such as address, telephone number and email address
• Information on your dietary preferences
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We do not ourselves collect or retain any of the following information:
• Sensitive or special categories of personal data
• Payment card data
When do we collect your personal information?
We collect data which identifies you personally to us in the the following ways:
• By using our online table booking system
• To provide and operate our services (eg) takeaway delivery
• By emailing us at one of our email addresses listed on the Site, like our contact page
• By using our free Wi-Fi
• By voting or entering a competition
• By providing us information through third party service providers (eg) survey software such as Survey Monkey.
Additionally, we may also collect data which provides us with a better understanding how the Site is being used and performing, but does not personally identify you.
For marketing purposes we also use social media such as Twitter or Facebook accounts. We do not have access or collect any details from the these.
We do, however, recommend that you review the following third party privacy policies and notices who may indirectly be providing services to you through our Site:
• Google – http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacy/
• Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
• Twitter – http://twitter.com/privacy
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data kept by Google.
By using this Site, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner, means and purposes set out above.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better and focused service. Specifically for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about The Biplobs new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
• We may periodically promote our services, offers and content to you on social media
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We would normally contact you by email, but by exception or where a preference has been expressed by phone or post
• We may use the information collected to customize the Site and communications according to your interests, preferences and past purchases.
Who we share information with
We aim to only share the absolute minimum information necessary with other service providers and their suppliers to fulfill a service or contractual commitment; such as takeaway delivery.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to help safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other Sites
Our Site may contain links to other Sites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other Site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should always exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the Site in question.
As part of our table booking system, we collect personal information. We use that information to fulfil the booking, plus we may use it to contact you to tell you about our new products, offers & services.
We don't rent or trade email or data lists with other organisations and businesses.
We also use a third party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our information. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our email marketing. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice.
You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing our data protection officer email@example.com
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you wish us to remove all information which we may have on you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org